Circontrol Post eVolve Smart T, Auto punjač in Podgorica Montenegro
How to buy?: We work in the format of an online store, so you can buy goods only by making an order online on the site. If you have any questions, you can ask them through the message and support service on our website, located at the top of the page, and we will contact to you.
Delivery: It will take 1-2 days max for our courier to deliver the product to the specified address in Montenegro or in our Pick-up points in Podgorica, Budva, Bar, Tivat, Herceg Novi.
Payment: Cash, upon the store dispatch delivery to the specified delivery address, payment cards online on website or in our office in Podgorica or bank transfer on invoice
Guarantee: We sell new products only, originally packed, with the sales receipt and a warranty slip. The warranty is valid from the manufacturers or their official distributors in Montenegro
Categories: Car electronics
• The Embedded Load Management allows a lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) by charging two EVs simultaneously even when the charger is not supplied with its maximum output power.
• Its frontal key-locked door provides an easy access to the inside of the charger which results in a lower OpEx (Operating Expenditure) due to a quicker installation and service (preventive/corrective). Moreover, it allows the charger to be installed next to a wall, optimising the available space.
• About the charger’s housing, aluminium and ABS plastic have been combined in a robust structural design that provides protection to both mechanical stress and severe environmental conditions, increasing the charger lifespan and avoiding its replacement in just a few years.
• In terms of communication, either by its Ethernet port (by default) or 3G/GPRS modem (optional) the charger can be connected to a back-office system (by means of OCPP) obtaining benefits such as user management, billing, remote error diagnostic, etc.
• To comply with the most demanding requirements regarding billing, eVolve series includes MID certified meters.
• Clear charging instructions and plug status are shown using a backlight display, increasing user satisfaction, especially useful when the charger has been previously reserved by another user.
• eVolve series offers a flexible authentication, meaning that the user can either authenticate before or after connecting the cable to the EV. Additionally, the authentication process can also be disabled for a ‘plug & charge’ use mode.
• The accesibility for the disabled has also been considered, complying with international standards regarding the height of connectors/ display that facilitates its operation.
• eVolve series includes the necessary electrical protections not only to minimize the human safety risk of electrical shock but also to ensure the maximum uptime due to independent protections per connector.
- Network connection: 10/100BaseTX (TCP-IP)
- Interface protocol: OCPP 1.5 (1.6 J optional)
- Enclosure rating: IP54 / IK10
- Enclosure material: Aluminium & ABS
- Enclosure door lock: Key lock
- Enclosure access: Frontal door
- Operating temperature: -5 °C to + 45 ºC
- Ambient temperature storage: -40 ºC to + 60 ºC
- Operating humidity: 5 % to 95 % Non-condensing
- Light beacon: RGB colour indicator
- Display LCD: Multi-language
- Power limit control: Mode 3 PWM control according, ISO/IEC 61851-1
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 450x290x1550 mm
- Weight: 55 kg
- RFID Reader: ISO / IEC14443A / B, MIFARE Classic/DESFire EV1, ISO 18092 / ECMA-340, NFC 13.56MHz
- Meter: MID Class 1 - EN50470-3
- Power output management: Embedded Load Management
- Type 2 Socket Protection: Locking System
- Low temperature kit: -30 ºC to +45 ºC
- Electrical protection Type A: Overcurrent: MCB (curve C), Safety: RCD Type A (30mA), Autorecovery function optional
- Electrical protection Type B: Overcurrent: MCB (curve C), Safety: RCD Type B (30mA), Autorecovery function optional
- Type 2 Charging Socket: Shutter
- Wireless Communication: 3G / GPRS / GSM
- Tethered Cable (Cable length: 4 m): Type 1 + Type 1, Type 2 + Type 2, Type 2 + Type 2 Socket
- AC power supply: 3P + N + PE
- AC input voltage: 400 VAC +/-10%
- Maximum input current: 64 A
- Maximum input power: 44 kW
- Number of plugs: 2
- Maximum output current: 32 A
- Maximum output power: 22 kW
- AC output voltage: 400 VAC (3P + N + PE)
- Connection: 2x Type 2 Socket (lock system)