TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point in Podgorica Montenegro
How to buy?: We work in the format of an online store, so you can buy goods only by making an order online on the site. If you have any questions, you can ask them through the message and support service on our website, located at the top of the page, and we will contact to you.
Delivery: It will take 1-2 days max for our courier to deliver the product to the specified address in Montenegro or in our Pick-up points in Podgorica, Budva, Bar, Tivat, Herceg Novi.
Payment: Cash, upon the store dispatch delivery to the specified delivery address, payment cards online on website or in our office in Podgorica or bank transfer on invoice
Guarantee: We sell new products only, originally packed, with the sales receipt and a warranty slip. The warranty is valid from the manufacturers or their official distributors in Montenegro
- Easy-mount construction provides installation into any standard EU-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Download Auranet Controller software allows administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet (802.3 af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security, helps to decrease network security threats
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for wifi guests and
- Support for management vlan for an enhanced network management
|Bežična mreža||IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a Frequency 2.4GHz Signal Rate 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic) 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic) 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)|
|Zaštita||Captive Portal Authentication Access Control Wireless Mac Address Filtering Wireless Isolation Between Clients SSID to VLAN Mapping Rogue AP Detection 802.1X Support 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Karakteristike||Interface 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *2 Button LED/Wi-Fi Button、RESET Wireless Functions Multiple SSIDs（Up to 8 SSIDs） Enable/Disable Wireless Radio Automatic Channel Assignment Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm) QoS(WMM) Load Balance Rate Limit Reboot Schedule Wireless Schedule Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|