Circontrol Raption 50 CCS CHA T2C63, Auto punjač in Podgorica Montenegro
How to buy?: We work in the format of an online store, so you can buy goods only by making an order online on the site. If you have any questions, you can ask them through the message and support service on our website, located at the top of the page, and we will contact to you.
Delivery: It will take 1-2 days max for our courier to deliver the product to the specified address in Montenegro or in our Pick-up points in Podgorica, Budva, Bar, Tivat, Herceg Novi.
Payment: Cash, upon the store dispatch delivery to the specified delivery address, payment cards online on website or in our office in Podgorica or bank transfer on invoice
Guarantee: We sell new products only, originally packed, with the sales receipt and a warranty slip. The warranty is valid from the manufacturers or their official distributors in Montenegro
Categories: Car electronics
- Its modular power technology ensures a very high uptime (reducing the non-operation expenditure) since in case of power module failure the rest of modules continue charging.
- Lower energy consumption (and therefore OpEx) is achieved due to a sustained high efficiency level resulting from disconnecting power modules when lower charging power is requested by the EV.
- The modular architecture allows power scalability (e.g. from 25kW to 50kW) that offers a flexible solution to meet present and future EV growing battery demands.
- It offers a unique connector care concept by means of gun locking feature (optional) and cable floating design, which results on a reduction of cable breaking risk (i.e. lower OpEx and higher uptime).
- Its double frontal key-locked door provides an easy access to the inside of the charger which results in a lower OpEx due to a quicker installation and service (preventive/corrective). Moreover, it allows the charger to be installed next to a wall, optimising the available space.
- Its 8’’ touch-screen daylight readable not only provides clear charging instructions (e.g. wrong EV shift position to start the charge) and plug status (e.g. reserved charge point) but also allows the user to select amongst several languages.
- User satisfaction is also increased due to its build-in courtesy light which both facilitates locating the charge point in dark areas and reading the messages contained in operator instruction labels.
- Accessibility for the disabled has also been considered, complying with international standards regarding the height of connectors/ display that facilitates its operation.
- AC Power Supply: 3P + N + PE
- AC Voltage: 400 V AC +/- 10%
- Power Factor: >0,98
- Efficiency: 95 % at nominal output power
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Electrical input protection: Main breaker disconnection
- Overcurrent protections: MCB
- Safety protection: RCD 30mA Type A
- Network connection: Ethernet 10/100BaseTX
- Interface protocol: OCPP 1.5 (1.6 J optional)
- Compliance: CE / Combo-2, (DIN 70121; ISO15118), EN61851-1; EN61851-23, CHAdeMO certified
- Enclosure rating: IP54 / IK10
- Enclosure material: Stainless steel
- Operating temperature -30 ºC to +50 ºC
- Ambient temperature storage: -40 ºC to +60 ºC
- Operating humidity: 5 % to 95 % Non-condensing
- RFID system: ISO / IEC14443A / B, MIFARE Classic / DESFire EV1, ISO 18092 / ECMA-340, NFC 13.56MHz
- Display HMI: 8" anti vandal touch screen
- Power limit control: DC & AC by software
- DC cable lenght CCS: 3 meters
- DC cable lenght CHAdeMO: 3 meters
- AC cable lenght: 3 meters
- Lights for status indication: RGB colour indicator
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 310x940x1800 mm (without cable engaged)
- Weight: 235 kg
- Cooling system: Air cooling fans
- Operational noise level: < 55 dBA
- AC Meter: Complies with the EN 50470, (MID European standards) or IEC, 62052-11
- Wireless Comunication: 4G LTE/WiFi Hotspot/GRPS/GSM
- Surge protection: Four pole transient surge protector, IEC 61643-1 (class II)
- Safety protection: RCD type B
- Cable Length: 5.5m (all cables)
- Anti-vandal connector protection CHAdeMO, CCS (mechanical connector locking)
- Maximum AC input current: 138 A (101 A*)
- Required power supply capacity: 96 kVA (70 kVA*)
- Maximum output power DC: 50 kW (25 kW*), (@400 VDC), AC:43 kW
- Output voltage range DC: 50 - 500 V, AC: 400 V
- Maximum output current DC:125 A (63 A*), AC:63 A
- Number of plugs: 3
- Connection: CCS 2 - JEVS G105, Type 2 Tethered cable